Chesapeake College Issues Code of Conduct for March 31 Town Hall Meeting
WASHINGTON, DC: Congressman Andy Harris (MD-01) will hold a town hall meeting this Friday, March 31. This event is open to all residents of Maryland’s First District and is open to the press. For questions or concerns please contact Congressman Harris’ office at 202-225-5311.
- Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
- Time: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Location: Todd Performing Arts Center, Chesapeake College, 1000 College Circle, Wye Mills, MD 21679
The administration of Chesapeake College has issued the following code of conduct for the event, and will enforce these rules accordingly:
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted on campus.
- There will be a designated area for anyone that wants to walk back and forth with signs, but they will not be allowed to interfere with anyone entering or leaving the venue.
- Signs are permitted without sticks attached to them.
- Bull horns are allowed on the outside of the venue, but not allowed inside.
- No tables will be allowed to be set up inside or outside the venue.
- Information can only be handed out if attendees approach the designated areas. No attendees can be approached.
- Small signs (no larger than 8 ½ x 11) that do not interfere or obstruct views of attendees can be brought into the venue.
- Small circle in front of the TPAC will be reserved for those that need to be dropped off at the venue due to physical disabilities.
- Venue will open at 5:00PM. Once seats inside the theater reach capacity, no others will be allowed in the building.
- Parking area on Ring Rd. in front of the TPAC will be reserved for media staging.
- Unruly behavior that disrupts the town hall will not be tolerated. If any type of behavior disrupts the event, that person will be asked to refrain his/her behavior. If the behavior continues, then they will be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave, they will be subject to arrest by law enforcement.